Please refer to the size chart for size comparison!
Product measurements may vary up to 2 inches (5 centimeters).
Order 1-2 sizes up for looser fit.
This shows the graphic of two water balloons squeezed against each other in a sealed jar.
"Water Balloons in a Jar" is a light-hearted nod to Trans* individuals getting chest reconstruction surgery, either obtaining or losing breast tissue in the process. In some instances, they will let you keep the remnants in a jar if removed!
• 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
• Quarter-turned body to avoid crease down the middle
• 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Front pouch pocket
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
• Blank product sourced from Honduras, Mexico, or Nicaragua
"Water Balloons in a Jar" Hoodie