Please refer to the size chart for size comparison!
Product measurements may vary up to 2 inches (5 centimeters).
Order 1-2 sizes up for looser fit.
The graphic displays an androgynous person with their hands resting against their face, a muted volume icon sitting above their mouth.
Here in the design "Voice Dysphoria", what it means to have such a feeling is direct. Voice dysphoria can feel restricting on a Trans* person, feeling as though speaking with their voice can lead to deeper-ingrained insecurity within oneself, or peers using incorrect pronouns, or even becoming aggressive. Suffering voice dysphoria can be very distressing and limiting, which led to the person in the design splaying their hands across their face in an uneasy manner, while the mute symbol over their mouth blocks them from being able to speak.
• 50% cotton, 50% polyester
• Classic fit with no center crease
• 1x1 athletic rib knit collar with spandex
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
"Voice Dysphoria" Sweatshirt