Please refer to the size chart for size comparison!
Product measurements may vary up to 2 inches (5 centimeters).
Order 1-2 sizes up for looser fit.
This graphic displays a white snake with tusks and a USA flag-patterned necktie, with the words "it was never about the children" written on the snake's body. The snake has red eyes, and is surrounded by zig-zag patterns, a red transgender symbol with one half on the upper body and the other on the lower half. two "house bill" and "law" documents sit on either corner of the graphic.
Most of us are too familiar with the many anti-trans bills pushed forward by politicians, from bathroom bills to athletic restriction. Bigotry laid under a thin guise as "best interest for the children" or general public. It's deceitful and venomous in nature and is an attempt to supress the community. It never lasts, of course.
By demand, we now have "The Children" available on a t-shirt!
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
"The Children" T-Shirt