Please refer to the size chart for size comparison!
Product measurements may vary up to 2 inches (5 centimeters).
Order 1-2 sizes up for looser fit.
This hoodie displays the white outline of an androgynous person's head as they gently rest their hands against the side of their face, with hair cut by scissors to the left and longer hair kept intact at the right.
To many Trans* people, hair plays a substantial role in gender expression. To grow it out, to cut it, is the first puzzle piece in many transition journeys. "Reflection" tackles the liberating sensation when a Trans* person's hair syncs with their expression for the first time in their life.
• 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
• Quarter-turned body to avoid crease down the middle
• 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Front pouch pocket
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
• Blank product sourced from Honduras, Mexico, or Nicaragua