Please refer to the size chart for size comparison!
Product measurements may vary up to 2 inches (5 centimeters).
Order 1-2 sizes up for looser fit.
This hoodie displays the Erratic Decorum logo in gold and red in the front, with a large-scale print of six snakes of varying colors wrapped around the other beneath a trenchcoat with a matching fedora on top. The words "I'm actually six snakes in a trenchcoat" are laid across two scrolls above and beneath the snake group.
So listen, getting asked "what you are exactly" can become a little tiresome after the first few dozen times. So, why not hit them with this pretty little print that gets the point across? The next time someone asks you "what you are" and you're wearing this hoodie, just quietly turn around and show them your answer: you're six snakes in a trenchcoat, obviously.
$5 of each sale for this product will go to fund Trans* resources and support groups.
• 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
• Quarter-turned body to avoid crease down the middle
• 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Front pouch pocket
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
• Blank product sourced from Honduras, Mexico, or Nicaragua
"I'm Actually 6 Snakes in a Trenchcoat" Hoodie