Please refer to the size chart for size comparison!
Product measurements may vary up to 2 inches (5 centimeters).
Order 1-2 sizes up for looser fit.
This graphic displays a deer head with bleeding eye sockets, with question marks hanging from its antlers, with the words "do not" above, and "perceive" below. White outlines of two eyes surround the "perceive".
We all have those days: we're exhausted or we don't wanna deal with public impression, so we wish simply to not be perceived those days. It's okay, we get it. So you can use this sweatshirt to get the point across!
• 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
• Quarter-turned body to avoid crease down the middle
• 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Front pouch pocket
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
• Blank product sourced from Honduras, Mexico, or Nicaragua
"Do Not Perceive" Hoodie